We know you can’t be everything, to everyone, all the time (you’re not pizza after all!), and it’s high time you take an inspiring weekend for yourself! We know life is moving a million miles a minute, and ya got things to do, which is why this retreat is just outside Austin, in gorgeous hill country!
What's the vibe going to be?
The Babe Retreat is unlike any other retreat or workshop you’ve been to, (think Beyoncé, which will be played, meets Pema Chondron) and is co-led by Kara Pendl and Liz Davis. It's complete with divine, organic, vegetarian fare (food allergies accommodated), creative art workshops (modern smudge bundles and boho dream-catchers), crystal healing rituals, face masks and body scrubs, meditation, the big blue Texas sky, wine if you’re inclined, deep conversations, daily yoga, swimming, hiking and whole new set of BFFs. This will be an unforgettable weekend adventure, that is sure to leave you ready to take on the world.
Will I be comfortable?
We'll be staying in a luxurious, modern home on Lake Travis, complete with every amenity a babe could want. We have a dedicated indoor and outdoor space for our yoga practices (including a floating platform ON the lake!), plenty of open air to reign in the creative energy, and a deck lounge-area to swoon over and build your new friendships! This is a weekend to just BE YO SELF (aka bras optional) - we will ensure you have the very best time, physically, mentally and spiritually. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see photos from the house!
When's it going down?
April 20-22, 2018; arrival around 5p, departure around 1p. We picked this healing, kismet weekend, as it's close to the Spring Solstice, which traditionally, this is the date used to cleanse old energy from homes, materials, and souls. The cleansing realigns you with your true purpose and gets you ready for the new season...this is where "spring cleaning" comes from!
Activities to invigorate your soul:
- 2 Dinners, 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, copious amounts of snacks & drinks in between. All nourishment is organic, fresh, delicious and vegetarian - your body will feel incredible!
- Swimming in the lake, Guided Hiking, and Journal & Meditation Prompts
- Four led yoga practices, held on the deck and dock, overlooking gorgeous Lake Travis, weather permitting!
- Face masks and body scrubs
- Crystal healing session
- Creative Art Workshops: Healing Smudge Bundles, and Dream Catchers: Vision & Goals
- Afternoon Ritual Building Workshop
- Swag bags filled with crystals to keep, journals, ceramics...and so, so much more!
We have single and double occupancy beds & rooms available, with rates starting at $598. Cost includes all meals, activities, tax, and gratuity! Email for available payment plans. Rooms available:
- Single Bed, Shared Room, Private Bathroom: $598
- Double Queen Bed, Shared Room, Private Bathroom: $598
- Solo Queen Bed, Shared Room, Private Bathroom: $798
- Solo Bed & Room, Private Bathroom: $898
We want all babes to come on this retreat, however, space is limited, so book your spot today, and get ready to have the best weekend ever!!